The criteria below have been defined for MOOC courses to be added to DigiCampus. MOOC courses must meet ALL of the criteria listed below:
- The number of course participants is unlimited.
- The course is open to everyone, it is not limited to e.g., students of certain universities.
- You can study the course free of charge. Certificates and credits may be subject to a fee.
- Students can do the course entirely online.
- The student can start the course flexibly during a certain period of time/whenever.
The criteria for MOOC courses have been jointly agreed upon by the DigiCampus steering group. The administrators of the universities are responsible for meeting the criteria of MOOC courses, to whom the course orders are sent for approval.